Friday, May 4, 2012

It just keeps getting better & better....
(Bariloche, Argentina)

Cerro Campanario
(According to National Geographic, this view point is within the top 10 most beautiful view points in the world)

Click here to see a Panoramic View of the top (NOTE: This photo was not taken by me, but this is what I admired for 3 hours today)

After a quick 30 minute hike to the top, I was swept away once again by this beautiful country

Even a black cat wanted to be swept away by the beauty

I don't know why, but in Chile & Argentina the animals LOVE foreigners

At the top of this hill, there is a 360 degree view of all the lakes and mountains...
I now understand why this area is called, "Lake District"


Yoga!!!

Yoga from a different angle



Pesos Pesos Pesos!  Notice the ugly dollar that made the way...American money is so dull!

What could get better?



No comments:

Post a Comment