Saturday, May 5, 2012



I lost my friend Vincent to the world of hitchhiking.
Good luck Vincent, See you in Buenos Aires.
Mom & Dad, you will be happy to know I didn't join him on this adventure.

The Argentinian workers at the hostel made us empanadas!! 

Leave your shoes at the door.

Heading 2 hours south to El Bolson

A local admiring the beauty of the mountains and colorful valleys

stunning

A warm greeting in Hostel Peheunia by Augustina, the owners daughter


Saturday is market day in El Bolson

The biggest garlic I have ever seen!!  

Buttons

A local Argentinian woman making puppets out of sponges
the creepy looking puppets

lunch

waiting in line for lunch


A German guy that has settled in Argentina selling Chai Tea

Celebrating "Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana 2012" 

Of course, that goes along with drum circles


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE MAN IN MY LIFE.
I LOVE YOU DAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment