Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ay, no


I would like to dedicate this blog to my zoo exhibit that I had in my house last week. Let's begin with Mr. Chinche. (but a pretty one at that!)

Frogs

The mothman

Tarantulas


Scorpions



and not to mention the million mosquitoes.
And of course the "what the hell are you" insect that I have falsely mistaken for a small hummingbird.

Come visit my zoo. Free admission...
All visitor who enter must be wearing 100% Deet bugspray.

Just a few more months left of rainy season :) I will certainly not miss my pets.

So other then my zoo, and a series of hospital visits in this past month; [getting stitches in my knee, and getting sick with amoebas and stomach infections] I feel like I've had a pretty great month.

The computers finally arrived! (without all the important programs - ie; word, powerpoint... but pocito a pocito is how we work around here) The school is working on getting those programs put on the computers, so I can begin teaching computer class.


My softball team won 2 games in a row! Our first few games we lost 90-15... Now we are just awesome!
I will be getting some gloves donated from the states, so I imagine we will become alot better once my team learns how to use gloves.

This week I will be doing my first charla (educational talk). The topic is "stress-management", where I will be more or less teaching yoga and meditation to a group of youth.

Next Thursday, I will be in the United States of America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment