Saturday, February 12, 2011

Don't let life pass you by.

This blog of photos is for Nora, Bill, and Ann- They remind me how this experience will go by so fast, as it is! Wow 7 months in already? And, also to take lots of photos, because everything will just start "feeling normal" They are right. Here are some pictures I took, that appear quite boring to me, but thought you all may enjoy. Thanks for the reminders!
Just some pictures from around the house: (Handwashing my clothes, pretending to bath, and of course a photo where all the shit goes down (literally))















3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that I don't have to use the toilet when we come to visit. It could be quite interesting. I'll have to work on my squats at the gym :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jame- I especially enjoy the picture of the toilet. For reasons only you can imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do appreciate the photo updates. Not boring, I can assure you! You are living the dream out there :-)

    ReplyDelete